Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dare to Compare the Cruze for a Cruise?

We're at it again! Giving away great prizes and setting up opportunities for our customer's to get a hands on first look at the all New 2011 Chevrolet Cruze. How are we doing it? Simple. We are giving the public a chance to come in and test drive the New Chevrolet Cruze against it's competitors the Toyota Corolla and the Honda Civic. I mean let's face it, we could sit here all day long and tell you how much better the Cruze's gas mileage is, how much more room you have, how much safer it is, and not to mention how much better the structure and build is; but how will you know unless you can see for yourself? You won't! So we're asking you to come on in and drive the Cruze, sit it in, listen to the AMAZING sound system, try the smartphone apps out for yourself! You can do all of that right here at Smoky Mountain Chevrolet. And just to say thank you for coming in and participating in our promotion you can register to WIN a FREE CRUISE to the BAHAMAS!!! that's right a FREE CRUISE!

What do I think about the Cruze? Well, I am more of an SUV/Crossover fan myself but, the New Cruze brings a fresh, young, and fun feel back to driving. I am 23 years old and am loving the look of the New Cruze from the exterior to the stylish interior. The sound systems is phenomenal. Not only that but I can link it up with my smart phone; I can unlock my doors, remember where I parked, and even check my oil life, all from my smart phone, thanks to the new mychevrolet app. It's nice to know that Chevrolet is moving with the times and keeping the younger generation in mind.

If you haven't checked out the New Chevrolet Cruze, you should definitely do so. It's a fun driving experience. And if you feel like getting away from this cold weather you should definitely come test drive the New Cruze at our dealership! Because you could be the winner of that Bahamas Cruise!

No comments:

Post a Comment