Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Out with the Old in with the New

I'm a little late on all these updates so I'm trying to catch up....I guess give you a year end wrap up.  So at the beginning of this year we began a HUGE project! remodeling the entire building.  Well it's finally finished.  It's been finished.  I've just been the bum who hasn't updated you because I've been a lazy blogger :( sorry guys! So I thought a before and after may be fun :)
These are all of the before pictures:



This is the newly renovated totally awesome best Chevrolet dealership ever photos:


I know right!!!? Total transformation! The inside is amazing too and as soon as we take down all of our Halloween decorations I'll be sure to post more pics.  All new furniture, tile, lighting, carpet, waiting area etc! It has a very sleek but still warm and inviting feel to it.... We LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment